Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Hips

I went for my MRI on Monday. I went to see my doctor on Tuesday. This is what he said.

My hips are 30% dead. They like for your hips to be 50% dead before they'll do a hip replacement. Therefore, he thinks I should do a less invasive operation whereby they drill holes in the hips to reduce the pressure thereby getting rid of the pain. However, he doesn't do this operation.

So...he's going to call around and try to find me a doctor who works with young people with Avascular Necrosis and see what that doctor says.

I have no feelings about this. It's not good, it's not bad, it just is what it is. There's no pill to help with the pain. I told him I've been self-medicating with Green Apple Martinis and he said whatever helps. So, there ya go. I must now go make myself a drink!

TTFN!

No comments: