Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A More Positive Post Than This Mornings

I just realized that I never showed my pictures from Deb's 40th Birthday Weekend in Bahamas. So here they are!

This is our last night. It had rained all day which meant we spent most of the day drinking by the bar with the other guests - mostly Canadian. By this time I was "ehing" with the rest of them! LOL!!
The chef with the white hat came out to say Happy Birthday to Deb. Then....he actually serenaded her!! He was an amazing singer so we got a group shot. It's my favourite shot of the whole trip cause I was having a "good hair nite" and I look pretty thin - there ya go - good picture = good hair and thin!! LOL!!

This was the first night. Two of the girls stayed back at the hotel that night. Too bad for them 'cause this was the best night of the whole trip. We danced and danced and danced. That's my best friend beside me - the tall one. Her names Debbie and I love her. Great hair that night, eh Deb? wow! We shoulda taken more pictures! LOL!!

I had a great day today. No stares. No "weird smiles" just a great day. Hope you had a great day, too!
TTFN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics..you are so gorgeous.....and your friends are too...were brunettes not allowed to go on this trip?

Judy said...

Hmmm...so blondes DO have more fun!!! I guess that lets me out..I'm a wanna-be-blonde...does that count? LOL!!!

Great pics.!!! You all look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Judy. It DOES count! Just start with a few 'like oh-my-God's and you will be on your way ...

Karen