Friday, December 5, 2008

The Antibiotics Are Kicking In!!

Yay!!! I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Just a little coughing and no barking cough, either.

I have decided to drop my current oncologist. I've decided this because I am really dreading going in for my Herceptin on Wednesday. That's not at all like me. I enjoy going in and getting the Herceptin. Welcoming this cancer fighting drug into my body. I even cheer it on (in my head).

Go Herceptin Go, Fight Herceptin Fight, Win

Herceptin Win, Go Fight Win!!!

Over and over. But now that I have a shithead asshole oncologist I don't want to go so I'm switching. He switched offices and there's a lady oncologist who, I've been told, is nice. I only have three more Herceptins left so I'm doing it.

Then....if I like the lady I'll stay with her and if I don't I'll find a new one. There's got to be one around here I like, right? I'm just asking for someone who will listen and then talk to me in a non-dismissive fashion. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I feel good about this decision and I feel good that I'm feeling better.

Onward and upward, right?

ttfn!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the new oncologist.