Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm Better Today!

I'm in a much better mood today.

We're getting kind of excited around here. We might get a hurricane coming through! I know that sounds crazy to get excited about it but it will only be a category 1 so we don't have to evacuate or put the boards on our windows. We just get to sit and watch it. It's really cool. The sky "swirls". One hour the wind is going one way the next hour it's going a different way.

So, don't worry about us down here in Florida. A category 1 hurricane is just a big storm. We might lose power, which would totally suck because it's hot a hell down here, but other than that? It should be really interesting and totally cool.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Candance said...

I used (okay still do) want to be the person who reports live from places being hit by hurricanes, with the wind blowing me over (because in these fantasies I am teeny tiny and wind can do that to me) or from towns ravaged by tornadoes. Yep, I'm a freak.

This hurricane is named Fay, like Joy Fay, my mama, do God help ya!!