Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shopping

Before I go into my shopping stories I thought I'd do an update on my health. My outer hip pain has mostly subsided. That would be the tendonitis that the doctor gave me the cortizone shot for. But, unfortunately, it seems to have migrated into my back. So, my physiotherapist is trying to help me with that. I'm probably going to go have some cranial therapy done. It sounds weird but it's worked for me in the past. The girl does a lot of different things but it's all about opening up the chakras in the body to let the energy flow freely. I tend to hold all my stress in my back so this should help.

On to the shopping stories. Well, I'm not much of a shopper, really. I get bored pretty quickly but in the past few weeks I've had some fun.

I had to take Scott to go get some passport pictures done. He's such a goof! He got the pictures done and we had to wait for a couple of minutes for them to process and this is what he chose to do with his time:



Then, while Andrew's been away I've had to do all the grocery shopping. Well, I'm not supposed to walk for more than 5 minutes a day so how am I supposed to do that? You guessed it! I've been using those cool electric scooters at the stores! OMG!! Now this is a good thing about being disabled. This is really fun! Well, when I'm not running into people and displays, anyway. Yes, I really did do both those things. Well? They're hard to steer!! ROFL!!

On to the next story. One of the reasons I'm not much of a shopper is that I'm cheap. Yup, I said it. But, I found this carry on bag for travelling that I really, really wanted. This was way back before Christmas. Problem was? It was $200. Now, I could probably talk myself into it and even make it seem reasonable to spend this kind of money but? As I said...I'm cheap. So. I waited and waited till it went on sale. Well, it did. It went down to $125. Still too much for me. So I waited some more. This past week? It went all the way down to $79.99. Well, now. That's more like it. The reason I liked it so much? Well look for yourself!!

Do you see how it has SC all over it? I know, I know, it's really for the designer but it's also my initials!! Anyway, I made Jeff go to JC Penney with me. Oh, I forgot to mention I am now the proud owner of a wheel chair so as long as I can get someone to go with me? I can go anywhere!!! Anyway, I made Jeff take me to the store so I could see it in person and decide whether I wanted red or brown. I decided on red and took it up to buy it and.......it was on sale for $63.00!!!! Can you believe that? I was so excited!!

Then, Scott and Kevin needed some new shorts. I again went to JC Penney (in my wheelchair!). It's one of the only places that Scott can get shorts long enough (he's 6'5"). We found a bunch of shorts and went into the change rooms and this is how they came out to show me the shorts:

I just about peed myself laughing! Do you see how well Kevin fills out that yellow shirt? He has bigger boobs than many women I know!! ROFL!! Can you imagine that these two goofs are going to live together next year at college? Oy!!

Oh, and it occurred to me that I shouldn't have my last name up here to I'm taking down the picture of Kevin's tattoo. If you want to see it, e-mail me and I'll send you some recent pics.

Time for me to go to bed. I'm not tired but Andrew's home from Europe and I just want to go snuggle in and listen to him breathe. I'm so happy he's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTFN!

5 comments:

Candance said...

First, I love how much you love your hubby. I can listen to David breathe all the way from the other room at night. It's called snoring.

Second, I am a dirty, dirty bird because that blonde boy in the yellow blouse is YUMMY. Please tell me that is not your child. Please. If it is, I'm sorry. But, he's still hot...

Unknown said...

damn, i guess i need my mommy to put up some more flattering photos of me for the ladies so ppl can think im man pretty like big kev. spray on tan, here i come.

from,
tall guy in the pink.

Sandy C said...

He's only 18 you cougar, you!! ROTFL!!

Judy said...

OMG!!! LMAO!!! Those two are freakin' hilarious!

..."tall guy in pink"..*snort*...you don't hear that everyday! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Kevin!!!

Those are man boobs!!!

Sandy, please check my nephew for steroids.

Love Uncle Steve