Monday, September 22, 2008

My Boys

The boys came home this weekend and I was very very happy so I think my tiredness and lack of oomph might actually be Empty Nest Doldrums. How much does that suck? I can't even do anything about it. Well, I could break their kneecaps and tie them to the beds but I don't think they'd be as enjoyable like that, you know? LOL!!

The gray sky isn't helping any and the damn dog wanting to be let in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out isn't helping either. Anyone want a dog? ROFL!! I'm kidding!! I love him he's just bugging me, ya know?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I coloured my hair again. I am now back to blonde and loving it.

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you as a blonde....but you are a bombshell either way....have been reading your blog and I think of you often. Keep in touch!

Afrodite