Friday, September 19, 2008

Stepping Into The Ring

My friend, Laurie, who I met at Radiation sent me this. It made me cry in sadness and in victory.

I haven't written lately. I'm not feeling very energetic. I think I'm tired from and of my fight. I don't think I'm depressed I just don't feel like interacting with people, much. I think it's a combination of the realization that I really am fighting for my life and the fact the my kids have all gone to college. I'm not sad they've gone to college. Au contraire. I miss them but I'm not sad. I'm just in a very quiet mood. I know, I know. It takes a lot to make me go quiet. I guess this is it.

I also miss my family and Debbie. It's, actually, worse since I got back from Scott and my trip to Canada. It was a really great trip and I got to spend lots of time with some of my favourite people in the world. Lots of laughing till I almost peed my pants! Maybe it'll get better when my parents get here at the beginning of November. Maybe it'll get better next week when I start my new job. Maybe it'll get better tomorrow when all my boys are home for the weekend.

I dunno. Anyway, watch this video. It's a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_yivlcCpB4

ttfn peeps

1 comment:

Holly said...

a great video. thx for sharing sandy!