Monday, May 5, 2008

A Whole Week Since I Posted

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted. I was in quite a funk and really didn't have anything to say. Here's the reasons for the funk:

1) I don't have a car. We bought two new cars before Christmas. I was sooo happy! Then, while we were in Vegas one car got in an accident and totalled. It happened to be Andrew's car that was totalled. So, now, Andrew's driving my car, Jeff has a car at school and the red Labaron convertible is home. So, you say, I do have a car - the Labaron, right? Well, sorta. Scott played golf with my parents most days last week and.....the damn car doesn't have air conditioning. That's ok in the morning but, man, a car without air in Florida? not good, people. not good. And, although we could afford another car payment the car that got totalled was actually in my name and was my loan. Well, now I don't have a job so who will want to lend me money? Ugh!

2) I'm sad that my parents are going back north. I am more than sad. I am devasted over their leaving. According to the Canadian Government they have to be in Canada for 6 months plus a day to keep their health insurance. Stupid rules.

3) My hip fucking hurts.

That's it. Those are my "things"

On a good note, I got to spend all day Wednesday with Christy. We went to a Rotary Lunch and then shopping! Successful shopping! Yah!! Then on Thursday I spent all day with my momma! I love that woman so much! Then on Friday Andrew, my dad and mom and I went to a pub crawl. It was so fun! Christy had set it up so she was there and then some friends of ours, Jill and Jim Boardman were also there. Their son, Jack, used to play hockey with Kevin and they're Christy's neighbours. Small world. Anyway, it was really fun and I got to drink Czech beer. Yum! Then on Sunday, my mum came over for the day and helped me clean my desk off and we went to Target. Now that was fun! You shoulda seen us. We got a lot of "stuff". Yay! And then mom and dad stayed for dinner and then we went to my beloved Dairy Queen.

So, as you can so I've had some ups and downs. Weird. Normal, really. I go to the orthopedic surgeon on Thursday so I'm looking forward to that. I just want to know what's going to be done about this. I think that's all for now. I'm going to do a separate post for my Jeffrey. He's 21 today!!

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you daily, hope your doctor's visit gives you some answers - and some relief! Sending you a big fat hug - the kind that leaves you with no breath!!! Love you. Kim xoxo