Thursday, October 2, 2008

October

I remember last year. I had just been diagnosed with breast cancer and then breast cancer awareness month started. It was everywhere. I couldn't get away from it.

Same thing this year. There are specials and ads and more ads and articles. As a person battling cancer I don't want to think about it all the time. It's distressing. But there it is. I'm happy that there's a month dedicated to breast cancer but it's hard. Ya know?

Oh! and my poor boobies. Squished yesterday. It's really not a pleasant thing to go through, those mammograms. I said to the technician: "and men think getting a finger up the butt to check for prostate cancer is bad! They should have their testicles squished in a machine!" She laughed. I don't mean it, though. I don't wish the squishing on them. Well....maybe a little! ROTFL!!!!

ttfn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

get outta here, squishing the boys together is a lot different than doin it to your girls.