Monday, March 31, 2008

A Poem

I did not write this poem. It came from a fellow survivor who goes by the name of CAC on the Y-Me message boards. I think it's really funny.

I also want to add that I'm missing Scott's comments. Scotty, why aren't you commenting anymore? I love your comments the very best so you need to start up again, k?


It's taking too long
To grow my hair
I'm really tired
of my head feeling bare.

I dream quite often
That my locks are long
Then I wake up and
realize I was wrong!

I'm growing impatient
waiting for hair
that I can comb
and grow down to there!

I'll curl it and spray it
and I'll color it, too
the use of my hair dryer
is way overdue.

My silly sad poem
is almost done...
Meanwhile, I'll keep dreaming
Of my locks, long gone.

But the day will come
when I arise
and to my joy,
I'll have hair in my eyes!

TTFN
3 months and 3 weeks till I see Donny!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Hilary. Just reviewing some of the blog entries.

OUCH on Kevin's tattoo! Man is that big and a lot of work. I have a small tattoo and can't imagine much more pain than that.

Sandy, hope you get some answers about the hip pain. And, I hope it's nothing to worry about!

Love you! Looking forward to my visit in June for Kevin's graduation. Oh my - it's gonna be hot in Florida then!

Hil

Unknown said...

Ugh, needed a break cuz my back hurt from carrying the comments section. I'll be sure to be resume my spot as the #1 commenter. Lookin' forward to coming home this weekend. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy ~

Okay I just e-mailed you my "comments" perhaps they are too "much" to post here just YET! After all this is my FIRST comment I don't want people to think Oh, there is the "crazy one" again and where did she come from anyway?! We are The RAD Sistas ~ ! LOL...
Keep up the laughter ~