Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miss America



The Miss America pageant was on last night. My favourite pageant. I'm a pageant junkie. What made it even better this year? There was a reality show prior to the pageant with all 52 girls! So...you really got to know a little bit about them. My favourite was Miss Washington - she came in third, I think. Anyway, this pageant even comes with a talent segment. I love it. Anyway, just thought I'd share about that excitement.

Andrew & Kevin painted our bedroom this weekend. We went with gold paint. It's really nice.

I'm in quite a bit of pain. Muscle and bone pain. Two different things but both bothersome. We slept in Jeff's bed last night and will tonight. Now I remember why we got a new bed and gave that one to him. LOL!!

Have a great Sunday, all!

TTFN!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If I was a gamblin' man, which I am, I'd bet that you were sittin' there watching the entire thing with your tiara on. I can just picture you sitting in your bed judging the competition. Glad the nausea has stopped, too bad about the pain but I think you'd rather have it this way than the other.
Love ya lots.

Judy said...

I'll bet Scott's right isn't he...you probably even have more than one tiara, depending on the occasion! The pageant tiara, the just-because-I-said-so tiara, the foreplay tiara....LOL!!!

So sorry to hear you're in so much pain.

Love you
J.

Sandy C said...

You're both so wrong - my tiara(s) have these comb thingies that you stick into your hair to keep it on but since I have no hair I couldn't wear a tiara this year. Scott's right on the judging part, though. I get a piece of paper and rate them and decide who should win. It's so fun! And I said i wouldn't be judgemental this year!! ROFL!!

Jeff said...

HEY!!!! No more sleeping in my bed! I don't want it to smell like old people! And why, exactly, were you in my bed anyways?

Jeff said...

Oh yeah, I'm sorry you're feeling so sore. But at least the nausea's gone, that's gotta be nice.

Unknown said...

Wohoo, got that comment train goin' again just need some more eventful posts. Oh, gotta tell you that I'm horribly addicted to the song Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold for some reason. Check it outs its so wierd and bipolar its awesome. Get better madre (so multicultural and ethnically diverse).