Monday, November 26, 2007

Feeling Great!

Feeling great, today! Love it!! The irony would be? Apparently, this is the time when my immune system is low so, even though I feel great? Can't go anywhere. Not to a restaurant, mall, store. I can go for a walk outside so I'll do that this afternoon. Beautiful fall day here in Florida - about 77 degrees, sunny with a little wind. Lovely.

My hair has not yet started to fall out. Not a strand. Weirdly enough, with a low thyroid I'm used to having a lot of hair fall out and that's not even happening right now. My head is so itchy and "tingly" though. I know it'll happen this week so another bridge to cross when I get there. I'll hold out until it starts coming out, though. Then I'll go get it shaved.

That's all for today. Gotta go do some work and make some money so Andrew doesn't start giving me "that look". He's got this look he gives me when he knows I coulda worked and chose not to. I'm writing this while the opossum guy is here. Nothing caught yet. Andrew and I heard them last night right above our bed so he's going to put some traps up there. That means if they get caught? We'll find it hard to sleep tonight 'cause, apparently, they make a lot of noise when they get caged. We'll just go sleep in Jeff's room, I guess, if that happens. I just want them gone.

That's all for now. And remember....She's a little bit country, he's a little bit rock n roll - and they're going to be in Vegas in the spring!! Vegas here I come (I hope)!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Have you seen the trailer for the movie coming out called "College Road Trip"? It's a tween type movie but guess who's in it...YES, DONNIE BOY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Judy, you are PATHETIC! lol I bet you watch dancing with the stars and Entertainment tonight just to see him. Sooooo SAD! lol

Karen

Judy said...

good grief...nooooooo!!!
I just like to keep Sandy up to date on his whereabouts! lol!!!

Sandy C said...

What's wrong with watching those shows just to see him? Hmmmmm? Oh! And he's also on The Insider! OMG! He's so damn cute! And, Judy...I can tell you're not a real fan, because you spell it Donny with a Y. But, I do appreciate the update. Good to know you take my love of him so seriously and keep me updated. As future wife? I need to know these things. Now...I just need to find out the size of his box...scratch that......pants!!! ROFL!!

Judy said...

OMG...I can't believe I misspelled his name!
Actually I do enjoy him..he's very sweet. I'll never forget when he was on Rosie's show years ago and he had to apologize for calling her fat. It was hilarious!