Monday, November 5, 2007

Timeline

Thought I'd write a quick update as to my timeline on all my tests.

This Wednesday afternoon I have a test to make sure my heart is strong enough to handle the chemo drugs. ugh - another freaking IV

Monday I have the port put in. ugh - another freaking IV & operation

Thursday, November 15 I start chemo. oh joy, oh bliss. yes, I'm kidding.

My parents are back down. Yippee!!! Makes me feel much better when they're so close. Nice. We went for dinner with them tonight. I just felt peace in my heart. I love them so much!

Mom and I will go shopping for a wig sometime this week. Should be interesting and, hopefully, fun. And...if my mother tells me again how good I look (younger and taller since I lost the weight!) I will just hug her to death! What is better than my momma coming to town and telling me that? Nothing, I tell you! Nothing!!

Andrew's birthday tomorrow. We're going out for a business dinner. I like this. You know, with my birthday so close to Christmas, we've often gone to business X-Mas parties and called them birthday dinners. Once, we went to a seminar and got stuck in an elevator for an hour and while we were in there, the people sang Happy Birthday to me. That was an interesting one. Then, they rescued us through the hatch of the elevator into the shaft. So, this going on a business dinner on his birthday really makes me happy. I don't mean that in a bitchy way....more in a "now you know how I feel" way. I think I do sound bitchy, though. Maybe I am bitchy....ya think? ROFL!!!

That's all for now.
G'night Everybody!!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

CC and Papa are down and you didn't tell me? How rude! And have fun at Dad's business dinner.

Just thought I'd let you know...I entered into a contest online to win tickets to Wrestlemania (March 30), and I actually won! I know, I actually won something! How surprising is that!? I'm taking Scott with me, since he's the one who told me about the online contest/raffle. I think we also get tickets to another show on November 20th, but I'm not 100% on that one.

Hope everything's going well, and I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow. Probably while I'm driving home from work tomorrow morning, so I hope you'll be available at 11:30.

Love ya,

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Time for me to make you SMILE! I said everything in the email, so this is for fun. www.iwakeupwithmona.com I'm still working on the website, but go to the demos page. Monday and Wednesday don't work yet (DOH!), but the others do. This is the radio spot we are promoting. I'm going to sell it.

your big sister, Karen

Unknown said...

Damn, I just missed CC and Papa. Its been a while since we've seen them but I guess I will over Thanksgiving. I just found out 1 of my 2 classes the Wednesday before Thanksgiving was cancelled. I was all excited about possibly coming home on Monday till I remembered we have hockey practice on Tuesday nights so it won't even matter if my other class gets cancelled. Shucks, good luck with all the operations and chemo and crap. Love ya.